Canada’s leading hospitality and foodservice expo returns as the year’s most anticipated foodservice trade event.
RC Show 2023 returns to Toronto’s Energy Center at Exhibition Place, combining the best of the hospitality and foodservice industry – a dynamic in-person trade show, with conferences, competitions and events.
- The looming recession – From inflation significantly affecting grocery prices to supply chain costs, what can we do to mitigate these challenges?
- Labor issues & mental health – Find solutions to help support staff and the consumer experience.
- What’s Trending? Hear about the hottest new and noteworthy trends shaping how we live in 2023, as well as emerging talent and more.
- circular economy – Learn about upcycling, waste prevention and more and how to minimize their environmental impact and please changing customer desires.
- Tipping – Since the pandemic began, suggested gratuities at restaurants have continued to climb becoming a hot-button issue – what does this mean for your customers.
The show is ready to display its HEART & HUSTLE, a theme that highlights an industry that has been challenged, survived, revived itself, and is now looking ahead to the future.
Over three days, learn how to increase your bottom line, get inspired by local and global thought leaders who are changing the game, learn about the latest innovations and trends, and connect with suppliers and brands who are ready to help you grow your business.
What to expect at RC Show 2023
- World-class panels across multiple stages, immersive workshops, informative panel discussions, and fireside chats with leaders who will explore all topics that matter most to operators including mental health, new revenue generation, debt management, labor shortages and more.
- A newly designed, interactive and fully functional pop-up restaurant that will activate brands, equipment, and technologies offering new experiences while showcasing the latest culinary advancements to help generate revenue.
- The return of RC Show’s signature events including the Opening Night Reception, Breakfast With Champions and Industry Night Out.
New and returning competitions in every sector, including mixology, barista and culinary, such as the world-renowned Bocuse d’Or and the Garland Canada Culinary Competitions that will showcase up-and-coming talent from across Canada, as well as a new pastry chef and pizza competitions.
The RC Show is operated by Restaurants Canada, a national not-for-profit association representing Canada’s diverse and dynamic food service industry. All revenue generated goes back into supporting Canada’s food service and hospitality industry.
100 Princes’ Blvd.
Monday, April 10, 2023 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
Tuesday, April 11, 2023 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
Wednesday, April 12, 2023 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM EST